PACKAGING REPORT AND AUDITING:
1. Provides an overview of the packaging quantities of goods placed on the Estonian market by the undertaking (sold or put into use for its own account).
2. The packaging report forms the basis for the implementation of TVO’s service fees.
3. If the volume of packaging placed on the market exceeds 20 tonnes per year, the packaging report must be audited.
4. In the national packaging register, the undertaking will submit a packaging report and, where appropriate, an auditing decision by TVO itself
, by 1 September, at the latest, for the preceding calendar year.
5. The company can check the submission of its data from the Packaging register homepage.
6. The packaging report will be submitted to TVO at an agreed upon frequency, on either a monthly or quarterly basis.
7. The packaging report will be submitted to TVO through the portal aruanne.tvo.ee.